Senior Software Engineer - Product (Java/Angular)
Do you want to work in rapidly moving teams, developing data analytical products to the largest companies in Europe, and regularly winning European quality and innovation awards?
Do you like environment where 99% of time is spent on building better products and the overhead is minimized to the minimum?
If that resonates with you, you will fit in.
What do we do?
Through data, we optimize manufacturing portfolios of chemical companies, financial performance of the largest insurance and pharma businesses, and we deliver solutions reducing the CO2 impact of our clients and drive their sustainability agendas.
Although we are based in the Czech Republic, our horizons go much further beyond. We can offer impact of large corporates in an environment of a small startup. We move fast, decide in five minutes, and even our owner can code.
On a typical day, you will...
- Mainly design the overall technical architecture of our products (hand in hand with our product team),
- and implement / develop solutions using Java and Angular.
- You will become a part of a self-organized microteam (2-6 people) responsible for development of one or more particular products.
- Thus we generally require self-dependency, but you will be supported by other senior colleagues ready to exchange ideas.
- Our way of working is still young so we hope you can also help us to continuously improve of software development process.
- We run what we build, so troubleshooting and resolution of product issues is also part of this job.
Although this position is not fully tied to a specific product, your first steps will most likely be in the implementation of our automated product margin optimization, and product CO2 footprint calculation products.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of at least 5 years of development experience
- Full-stack experience preferred (Java and Angular), but we will utilize also colleagues specializing in front end or back end
- Experience in agile working methodology is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of build and deployment pipelines
- B2 English
Nice to have (but certainly not essential):
- SAP HANA or any other other SQL database
- Basic understanding of data modelling
- SAP BTP/Cloud Platform
- Master's Degree in a related field
- We mostly speak Czech. We use English with our clients and you will need it regularly as all external meetings, conversations, and documentation is in English.
- German would be fantastic, but we certainly do not require it.
- We are based in Prague but we also support remote work (subject to a joint agreement).
- Workshops and team get-togethers are usually hosted in our office.
- We offer substantial contract flexibility
- Regular bonuses
- Flexible work-time
- Within one year, you will see several products going live, being used, pivoted, and sometimes redesigned. Thus, we’ll frequently walk through the whole software lifecycle.
- We pay well
- And we offer a nice benefit package:
- Personal and professional development
- Company car
- Free-choice of devices
Sounds that interesting to you?
Please, send us your CV to an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the selection procedure for this job position, the company NDC Group Czech s.r.o., IČO:05432898 with registered office, Hvězdova 1716/2b, 140 00 Praha 4, as the administrator, will process the personal data provided by you (or obtained from public sources), in accordance with the general regulation on personal data protection (EU) 2016/679.
By responding to this advertisement, you are providing the administrator with your personal data for the purpose and for the duration of the selection process.