Senior Support Consultant
Do you want to work in rapidly moving teams, developing data analytical products to the largest companies in Europe, and regularly winning European quality and innovation awards?
Do you like environment where 99% of time is spent on building better products and the overhead is minimized to the minimum?
If that resonates with you, you will fit in.
What do we do?
Through data, we optimize manufacturing portfolios of chemical companies, financial performance of the largest insurance and pharma businesses, and we deliver solutions reducing the CO2 impact of our clients and drive their sustainability agendas.
Although we are based in the Czech Republic, our horizons go much further beyond. We can offer impact of large corporates in an environment of a small startup. We move fast, decide in five minutes, and even our owner can code.
On a typical day, you will…
- Run the 2nd and 3rd level of support for implemented / developed solutions in SAP Analytic Cloud or SAP Cloud Platform
- Analyse the change requests of our clients and formulate appropriate solutions
- Join the implementation teams to help with the development of our solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Further build strong relationships with business users and stakeholders
- Help the teams with their project-related tasks
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of at least 6 years of work experience in controlling, budgeting, reporting or analytics area
- Knowledge of at least one of the following tools: SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BPC, SAP BW, SAP HANA, Tableau, MS-Power BI
- Experience in agile working methodology is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- C1 English
Nice to have (but certainly not essential):
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud / SAP Cloud Platform
- Basic understanding of data modelling
- Master's Degree in a related field
- We mostly speak Czech. We use English with our clients and you will need it regularly as all external meetings, conversations, and documentation is in English.
- German would be fantastic, but we certainly do not require it.
- We are based in Prague but we also support remote work (subject to a joint agreement).
- Workshops and team get-togethers are usually hosted in our office.
- We offer substantial contract flexibility
- Regular bonuses
- Flexible work-time/remote work
- You will maintain industry-leading solutions in data analytics
- We pay well
- And we offer a nice benefit package
o Personal and professional development
o Company car
o Free-choice of devices
Sounds that interesting to you?
Please, send us your CV to an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the selection procedure for this job position, the company NDC Group Czech s.r.o., IČO:05432898 with registered office, Hvězdova 1716/2b, 140 00 Praha 4, as the administrator, will process the personal data provided by you (or obtained from public sources), in accordance with the general regulation on personal data protection (EU) 2016/679.
By responding to this advertisement, you are providing the administrator with your personal data for the purpose and for the duration of the selection process.